our list of Frequently Asked Questions information.
the Powder Measure Adjustment Dial,
Reloading Supplies and Enhancements.
a reloader, expert or novice, you are probably
familiar with Dillon Precision
Products, Inc. Dillon has a reputation for
making the highest quality reloading equipment
available. If you own a Dillon Powder Measure,
this new "Powder Measure Adjustment"
dial will further enhance the ease of your reloads.
the powder measure can be tedious. Once set, you
are not as willing to change your setting for
testing other loads or just tweaking your setting.
Here are some of the stock features:
is needed for any kind of adjustment and it
will have play/slop making fine adjustments
reference point while adjusting. No Scale measure.
multiple powder bars or measures just increases
the problem and can get expensive.
you to remember which way to turn to add or
production of stock bolt results in 99% of bolts
not being perfect, thus causing inconsistent
adjusting your powder measure will be a snap.
Adding our dial will allow you the ease of hand
adjustments. Here are the advantages:
- No Tools (Wrench) needed to adjust.
- Numbered graduations to give you reference and let you know which way to turn to add more powder. The larger the number the larger the charge. Very important for making new loads or keeping track of current load.
- Fine Adjustment: Every graduation will move the insert 1/1000 of an inch. This actually tells you how fine of an adjustment you have. (Average of 3 to 4 graduations per 1/10 of a grain adjustment).
- New and Improved custom bolt
- Life time Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction 100% Money back Guarantee
- Made in the USA
- The only system with a US PATENT (#D488399)
- We are the original deal!
a limited time only, FREE SHIPPING!
may also download our brochure here.
© Copyright 2012 MRSales.
Precision, Dillon, and any Dillon product names or numbers
are the property of Dillon Precision Products, Inc. and are
used here solely for reference. Firearms cartridge handloading
/ reloading needs to be done carefully and with knowledge.
MRSales, its officers and associates, and Dillon Precision
cannot be held liable for your efforts at handloading / reloading.
To learn how to reload, please visit bookstores or reloading
sites for proper information.